1. Go to Gutenberg.org.
The website should look something like the following:
2. Search for the book you want to read. You'll be most likely to find classics.
3. Press "Enter" on your keyboard and see what the results are.
Click on the one you want.
4. It wants you to download the eBook, but fortunately you don't have to! Just click on the link that says "Read this ebook online"
5. Start reading! I honestly like to skip the nonsense about this is an eBook stuff. I just read the story!
6. If you don't have enough time to finish the book all at once (which you probably won't) just write the page number down and next time in the "Goto page" box, type in the page number.
7. Enjoy the book! This is a quick way to get to classic books!